Wool/Waxed Cotton Bed Covers:
Wool and waxed cotton bed covers are machine washable – but you MUST follow these instructions:
- For best results, remove the cover from your bed and turn the cover inside out.
- Machine wash your cover on the gentle cycle in COLD water with a mild detergent.
- Hang dry. DO NOT MACHINE DRY WOOL OR WAXED COTTON.
Caring For Your Snug Bed Cover:
- For best results, remove the insert pillows from your bed.
- Zip cover closed.
- Machine wash your cover in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Hang dry or lay over chair back to dry. DO NOT machine dry your cover.
Insert Cushion / Pillows:
Insert cushions should be spot cleaned only and fiber should NOT be removed. The fiber felts on itself to offer a stable wool insert. If the fiber is removed, it will cause "clumping" when returned to the insert. If cared for properly, insert pillows will last a long time. However, insert pillows can be replaced over time for easy bed freshening.